Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some February DigiridooScraps Challenge Layouts

Well I have really thrown myself int he deep end, considering I have been digi scrapping for around 3 weeks. I decided I was going to participate in every challenge on the digiridoo monthly challenge list. It has been great fun, and given me an excuse to try lots of different things. Below are some of them, and the 'Christmas Overload' and 'Reid Wedding' Layouts in the previous post, are also from the challenges. :)


This LO is Xavier's favourite. He wants me to "make it bigger and stick it up!". I just might have to! :P It uses the kit 'All Boy - Colour with Caryn'

The LO below is for the calendar challenge, and uses 'Celestial Woodlands ~ Kim Cameron Designs'


This used elements from 'Vintage Flowers by Shabby Princess' for the journelling challenge.

I made this one for my Mum, as the colours from the colour challenge reminded me of her. Uses 'Moment by Moment by Lorie M designs'


No comments:

Post a Comment